Halloween  

Posted by iBcHiRo

Hello everyone! I know I have been MIA on this blog since Kolton was born, and things are just now starting to feel normal. After having Kolton I didn't really take any time off of work and after a couple of months everything finally caught up to me and I was pretty overwhelmed. Now that things have settled down and Kolton is more independant (he should be he's almost one!) and I am all caught up on things from work, I can blog. It helps that now I have my own computer that I can get on when the kids are asleep (Kolton sleeps in the office). So, enough talk, here are Halloween pictures! Austen was a devil...haha...so fitting. And Kolton was an angel...also fitting. :) They were so cute!





This entry was posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 at 8:40 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Are you Brian Chan's Brother? Saw him in your pictures :) I've been trying to get a hold of him, I'm one of his old Mission Companions from Taiwan. Do you think you could get me his contact info? lon.beyer@gmail.com. You have a beautiful family btw - when you get to 4 kids like me you'll really feel it LoL.

10:56 AM

Post a Comment