So I realize that we were slow to tell everyone a name...we still had to figure that out at the hospital. But Kolton Michael Chan is the name we chose. I also realize that we are slow to put up more pictures. I apologize. Hopefully this weekend I can get some good pics and put some together to show everyone. He is sleeping well but is a noisy little guy! Breathing and grunting and all that good stuff. Hopefully in the next week or so I can predict him a little bit more as far as his night time feedings. Austen just loves him and I have to make sure he doesn't mawl him. He just wants to hold him and kiss him and lay on top of him and squoosh his cheeks together. But he is learning fast what he can and can't do to a new baby! So things are going great! Stay tuned!
This entry was posted
on Saturday, January 10, 2009
at 10:21 AM
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
6 comments
So cute! Congrats! Another adorable Chan. We look forward to meeting him.
6:09 PM
YAAAAY Panda Bear!!! I'm so excited for you! I love the name Kolton...Didn't see it coming! That's awesome. And I'm so glad Austen has warmed up to him so quickly!!! COngratulations! Did you get my message about a week ago? I'm thinkin aboutcha...Give me a call whenever you get the chance (which I know probably won't be for a while!)! Love you!
7:54 PM
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see more pics. Austen is so freakin adorable bytheway in his modeling pics! Love it!
2:23 PM
Hey you guys! Just checking in on your blog and loving the pictures! :)
I started a blog finally, inspiration from you! www.jennyslateblog.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!
Jenny
12:36 PM
Congrats!!!!!
9:15 PM



