Apology to All  

Posted by iBcHiRo

First of all, I would like to apologize to everyone that has viewed our blog in the past 9 months, at the laziness Mike has shown in updating. I am now taking over the blog to make sure that there are new posts after every event. I don't blame any of you if you never look at our blog again. But I thank those that will forgive us and continue to read up on our lives! Now for the pictures...

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 04, 2007 at 10:36 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Thank you Amanda. I look forward to the updates:)
Juli

6:47 AM

Thought maybe Mike had the morning sickness :) How are you and the baby? Look forward to all of the pics!!

1:42 PM

Yeah! It's about TIME somebody took over and updated a few things!! :)

11:02 PM

Woah, when did you start updating this?!?!?

7:56 PM

Post a Comment