11 comments
Amanda I got your blog off of Katie's blog and didn't think you would mind if I added you. Your little guy is so cute. Doug and I couldn't get over how cute he is. love ya-Tiffany...Tiffgoodman.blogspot.com
Oh man, that's a cute pic of Austen with the bunny! Very adorable! And I love your new page! Very cute! Do you know if we'll be able to see each other in June yet?
Amanda, sorry my blog is blocked unless I have your email. Send it to me when you get a chance. dtsgoodman@netzero.net
Amanda, this is Sheri Guisinger well Greenwood now. I found Erin's blog and from that found so many Renton stake friends! I am so excited! I havn't talked to anyone for so long. You look like you are doing great and your baby is such a doll! Hope to talk to ya soon. H ave a good day!
Hey Chans it the Huishs. our blog is under that title so come check us out! Warning we are new at this, so be easy on us.
Hey guys- Austen is absolutely darling! I need your email- our blog is private so you have to be "invited"! Talk to you later
Sounds like you guys are getting into that fun busy stage. It is great for at home because they keep themselves busy, but church can be a beast. Thank Heavens for nursery once they get to that age. Good Luck.
I got your blog off Brian and Rebecca's and figured we didn't get to see you enough so this will help us keep tabs on the little guy.
Jamie & Phil
.....still waiting....
Hey there!!! I just wanted to let you know about something I started. I'm trying to get a community of moms (past, present, and future moms) together online so we can rely on each other for great advice and fun stories. I would love it if you wanted to join and contribute to the group. I started a blog under the link momblogclub.blogspot.com. Check it out and see if your interested. If there is anything you would like posted as a main topic please let me know by emailing me at momblogclub@gmail.com.
I hope you'll join us. And please tell your friends!!! We want anyone who would like to to participate!!!
Cheris Vreeken



