Easter Pics for Austen and Mason  

Posted by iBcHiRo in


I might be biased, but you have to agree that this has got to be the cutest kid that you have ever seen!

We just love this cute, happy kid!


But it wouldn't be an Austen and Mason get together without a little Mason instigated cry!

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 at 11:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Thanks for the blog update. Ty and I love the new pics, especially the one with the two crying there little sweet faces out.

9:08 PM

How adorable! Austen is getting to the super fun age where his personality starts to really shine. We miss you guys :)

7:11 PM

They are sooooooo cute. We love seeing them.

9:25 PM

He is adorable! Already standing up holding on to things all by himself! I think he is going to be an early walker!
Austen has the saddest and cutest crying face! From the picture it looks like Mason has a cry like my daughters, loud and deliberate!
Where did you take these pics at? I like that they have a real bunny.

8:45 AM

Oh, you are right, he's such a handsome and cute little bug! We can't wait to see you guys (well, mostly Austen, but ya:)

11:48 AM

I love love love the crying picture! I cracked up laughing as soon as I saw it. Such cuties!

9:12 PM

OK, I'm dying. That picture with the two boys bawling is hysterical. I'm still laughing!! So cute!!!

6:34 PM

Post a Comment