
That is no zoom lense camera...that is the real deal. We have some friends that had two extra tickets to the Mariners game. Two "Diamond Club" tickets. It was the perfect baseball game day. It was in the afternoon, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. At first I was a little worried because it was so sunny, I didn't want Austen to burn or anything. I didn't know where the sun would be in relation to us once we got to our seats, and I didn't know where I would feed him. (I had no bottle).
Well I was definitely a Diamond Club virgin. Because when we arrived, I realized there was a whole club to hang out in! There was a little restaraunt and booths and couches to sit in, along with free food and anything we wanted to order. We could even order things from our seats (whish were three rows from the field) and people would bring it out to us! It was awesome! When I had to feed Austen, I just slipped on inside and fed him! And the sun was going down behind us...so as long as Austen was on our lap, he was shaded. After about 20 min the sun was below the stadium and we could move him wherever we wanted. I don't know why I worry so much. But I DO know that I want to go back to the Diamond Club for sure. Hopefully the next time (if there is a next time) we will win. Go Mariners!
This entry was posted
on Monday, August 20, 2007
at 10:22 PM
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.



