Blessing Weekend  

Posted by iBcHiRo

Austen was blessed on August 5, 2007The same weekend, Mason was also blessed. So all of the family came for the weekend. I think it was the most kids I have had at my house than ever before! It was fun to have everyone here together.


Mike did a wonderful job when he gave the blessing...he just loves his little boy so much!


Austen and Grandpa

He was so cute in his little blessing outfit!

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 at 3:09 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Geez guys did you leave any room in that chapel for regular attendees? That's quite a turnout.

9:50 PM

Amanda,
I just found your blog. Your baby is so adorable, congratulations (very late I know)
Lauriel Bybee

10:28 AM

Post a Comment