Kapalua Plantation Golf Course  

Posted by iBcHiRo

One of the highlights of the trip was taking off for the day and going golfing at the Kapalua Plantation Course. This is one of the most beautiful courses I have ever seen, and for sure the most beautiful one that I have ever played on. This course is home to the Mercedes Championship and it's definitely the toughest course on the island.


One of the toughest holes on course was a par 3 that you had to hit over a ravine and onto the green. I'm happy to say that I did make it on without losing a ball!


The long and super fast greens are what makes it so tough.....and the background is so distracting!


But Josh and I did par a hole! A definite cause doing the par dance!









This entry was posted on Thursday, June 01, 2006 at 8:05 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment