Maui 2006  

Posted by iBcHiRo

The next island we went to was Maui. The first thing planned was a long planned rendez-vous with Amanda's good friend Megan.


The first day we went up to LaHaina and hung out under the biggest tree in the USA, and the second biggest tree in the world!!!


There just so happened that there was a little fair going on that day under this treat and there was a cool Hawaiian Xylophone band that was playing that day.



Who could resist dancing under the second largest tree in the world? I could! But the others couldn't.



The girls wanted a picture with one of the locals....


I didn't need to since i'm kama'aina anyways! At least that's what all the locals said to me.


Amanda and I sitting on the banyan tree.


Lisa and Josh......


....and their long, lost son that Josh didn't tell Lisa about.


Here's Josh posing while looking for the blowhole north of LaHaina.


Oh wait! I think I found the blowhole! HeHe!


Amanda finally agreed to take a picture with me!


Amanda posing on the cliffs.


Amanda and I found one of the waterfalls on the road to Hana.


Lisa and I on one of the scenic shots.


We had a great view from the condo that we rented.....too bad the hide-a-bed that we slept on sucked. I was in so much pain for the first few days after coming back!!!! Never again!


We did make it to a Luau. But after going to the Luau and show at the Polynesian Cultural Center, nothing ever is good enough.

But of course, no Luau would be complete without an all you can drink and eat buffet!




Kalua Pork! A definite favorite. Second only to Spam and Eggs....and maybe Loco Moco!


After a little hula dancing, the night was complete!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 at 7:04 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment