
One of Mike's patients works for a modeling agency for children. She saw Austen at the clinic a week ago and said we should send her some pictures and she would try and get him into a fashion show this past Friday. She was able to get him in, and the show was this last Friday. It was a charity event to benefit a children's diabetes organization. The Dapper Baby was the company putting most if not all of it on and it was clothes that they sell that they had the children model. Austen was wearing a cashmere sweater and some velvet pants...quite expensive I might add. It was a lot of waiting for a five minute showcase, but he was so adorable! They spiked his hair all cute (I never do anything to his hair, even when he has bed head) and he just ran around the hotel with all of the other kids. When it was time for the show I think all the kids were ready to go home. And who knows, maybe this is Austen's big break! Watch out male models, Austen coming through! There are more pics on the side panel if you want to see more!
16 comments
I'm glad you all are back into the blogging world. Those pictures are cute of the modeling bit.
How adorable! I'm so glad to see your new updates!
Amanda! So good to see these pics and all the fun updates. Your baby is growing and he is so beautiful! I want to catch up with you sometime soon!
oops I was logged in as Ryan... this is kali. ha ha
Did you say new baby in Jan!? So exciting! That is right around the corner! What day in Jan? Boy? Girl?
He is so cute. I've entered Evie in the baby gap contest. I'll let you know to vote.
That's so awesome! He definately has a great "zoolander" look. :P He's grown so much!
He is adorable so don't be surprised when the girls come running later!
There is my sweet boy. I have missed seeing his sweet face. He is so handsome, he must have the world's best mom and dad.
Their is my sweet boy. I have missed seeing his sweet face. He is so handsome, he must have the world's best mom and dad.
He is just so darn handsome!
He is so darn cute! Seriously. I want to kiss his little cheeks. You look grea too btw...how are you feeling?
He looks so much older with his hair done. He is a really cute little guy.
Hey Amanda, that is awesome. That is a good cause too, my nephew is 4 and has diabetes. What are you doing for Christmas? KC and I will be in town from the 21st to the 28th if you want to hang out and catch up.
Cute, cute pictures! Austen looks adorable!



