Austen's First Surf!  

Posted by iBcHiRo

Check the boy out! Surfing at 13 months without a handle! OK....dad helped a little, but he looks pretty good!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 11:01 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

14 comments

CRAZY!! Does he float face up if he falls in?

6:57 AM

how cute! heard he went for a little dip afterwards too :-)

10:38 AM

How cute! I just love it. I can't tell if he likes it or if he is afraid. Too funny!

2:23 PM

Starting him early huh? Thats cool footage!

4:11 PM

Wow that's crazy! Looks like he had fun though.

7:22 PM

SWEET! We showed Miya and Cannon so they would be more brave next time we went out and wanted to get them on the wakeboard.

9:58 AM

Wow, he looks like a PRO already. HE he he

6:21 PM

Oh, my goodness, this is amazing! I can't even get Julia to sit in a tub, she is so afraid of the water! You should submitt this video to a surfing magazine!

6:40 PM

how cute he is! So, how did it end?

9:32 AM

Mike, you are freakin' crazy! We miss you guys.

9:51 PM

Amanda! Of COURSE I remember you -- who wouldn't remember you!?!? I'm so glad you found my bloggie! Your Austen is stinking adorable...and hello -- baby #2 on the way, eh?? Congrats!

It looks like you guys are doing well -- I'm so happy for you!

10:15 AM

Amanda!! Yay you have a blog. I am glad we could connect this way!:) So have you run into an Elder Pettijohn yet? Ryan and I are up in AK now... at least for this year. Course if you saw the blog then you already knew that! It looks like your little fam is doing so well. You look super great by the way! Love ya!

6:56 PM

ok, you have won the award... worst blogger ever.

3:26 PM

Amanda! I MISSSSS you! And you seriously need to add a new blog post! You haven't posted since july??? I looked at the title and thought..."Austin surfed in November???" Get on the computer, girl! How are you feeling???

6:07 PM

Post a Comment