Josh Groban Concert  

Posted by iBcHiRo

On August 28th Mike and I went to the Josh Groban concert at the Key Arena with Brian and Rebecca. I love his music and his voice, but at the beginning of the concert I thought. I think that this can be my last Groban concert (It's only my second) because his music is nice, but the concerts are all the same. But towards the middle I changed my mind and decided I could go to another show! People kept walking up to the stage and giving him things...and one lady gave him a Starbucks apron. How Seattle.


And this is how close we got to him. He went walking through the isles. Too bad we weren't near the end! I told Mike that all of the concerts we go to we have to sit on the end in case anything like this happens again:) Michael Buble did the same thing in his concert last year. Unfortunately we were not on the floor. We live and learn I guess. We had a lot of fun though. It was nice to get out and have some time with Mike...I would say alone, but Brian and Rebecca came...so we weren't.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 at 9:38 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Sounds fun, my friend is a huge Josh Groban fan and concert goer. She saw him in Victoria, B.C. and again a month ago here in Portland. I can't believe how close you got to him. Now, I find him sexy.

8:32 PM

Josh Groban in concert is fantastic, huh? He's just as good live as on the cd. You were REALLY close!! Amber went to his concert a couple months ago and they were taping that one for the live CD! So fun!

10:06 AM

Post a Comment