The One Thing I Hate About My House  

Posted by iBcHiRo

First a disclaimer. All houses on the waterfront here have this same problem. I've talked to all our neighbors and they tell us it's just something that you have to get used to. That said, here's the story. So Amanda and I are just getting home from our referees clinic at the Renton community center. She gets home first and goes into the house. I am a little behind her because I am on the phone. All of a sudden I hear her scream and she comes running out of the house. What did she see......

I guess it was just freshly caught and was still squeeking when she went in the room. The rat had just flopped over and was laying there. So I get the fun job of cleaning it up. Not before a couple pictures for the blog!


That will teach you to come over and eat my food without asking!

But rat's and all, how can you not love this?!!

This entry was posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 at 1:12 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Delightful pictures! Nothing like a squished rat to brighten up the day. I'll remember to ask for permission next time I raid your fridge!

9:53 AM

Post a Comment